Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Failed

When that alarm went off at 5:15 this morning I could not drag myself out of bed to hit the treadmill. I wish I was back in college when 6 AM workouts were mandatory. Or if my running buddies actually lived near me instead of 2.5+ hours away. I know if I had to meet someone at a certain time to get my workout in I'd get up. I just like my sleep too much to get up on my own. So it looks like I'll be hitting the treadmill as soon as I get off.

I can't believe it's been 12 days since I've heard from hubby. The days are flying by! He could be home this time next week!!! With everything that's been going on with my grandma the house is a wreck...it's going to be a busy weekend with getting everything in order for his arrival plus I have to squeeze in a few hours of work.

I need some advice...I can't decide if I want anyone to go with me to pick up my hubby from the airport. Part of me wants him all to myself those first few hours, but then the other part of me who loves pictures wants someone there to take pictures those first few minutes (you all know what cute pictures come from those moments). What should I do????

5 comments:

  1. That's a tough one. The first time my hubby came home on R&R he surprised me at work. I turned around and he was standing there. The second time he came home I picked him up at the airport. I am selfish and love having him to myself. Thats a tough one and I am sure I did not help. Is there a way someone could follow you and snap pics.Then leave in there own car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you have a friend come and take pictures and then leave quickly? That is what we did for R&R :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't gone through it yet but I would definitely ask a freind to come because I think it would be a shame to miss out on those cute photos and u can always go in separate cars and explain why....a good friend will undestand and disappear quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every body has trouble getting up to workout some days! Especially when the sheets are so warm!

    I would have to say maybe bring one or two close friends/family and they can take pictures. That way it is still your moment but there also a few ppl there to welcome him home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you heard of Operation Love ReUnited? Here is the link:

    http://www.oplove.org/

    The photographers take professional pics and most will donate a few pics free.

    ReplyDelete