Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Unmotivated

I feel so run down after these past two days of being on my feet, hugging every single person that came to the funeral home, making small talk, being on kid duty, etc. I wish I didn't have to go back to work tomorrow but I'll get some time off next week when hubby gets home! On my agenda tonight was a 3 mile run, but I was feeling so unmotivated. I managed to get a good 15 minute run in though and I felt really good. I wish I would've continued and pumped out the 3 miles but I had to get back upstairs and watch the 2nd half of the UK game (let's hope they stay undefeated). Speaking of UK Basketball...I got hubby and I tickets!!! Now let's just pray nothing changes with when he's suppose to leave Afghanistan and that he makes it here on time to go! I'll be so disappointed if it doesn't work out after everything I've gone through to find us tickets.

I'm going to try to turn over a new leaf tomorrow by getting my run done before work. I've got the alarm set and plan on passing out as soon as the game is over...Go Cats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment