Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Caged Animal

I feel like a caged animal...I'm still stuck in my house sick! Good news though, the fever hasn't shown its ugly face in over 24 hours which means I'm going back to work tomorrow! I never thought I'd be happy to go back. I've actually been working a few hours each night when no one is at the office. That way I get get some work done without spreading my germs. Too bad my boss won't look at it as I'm dedicated to my job and deserve a raise.

I've decided come hell or high water I'm still going to complete my race on Sunday even if I have to walk the majority of it. I know I'm going to be very weak so I'm expecting my time to be horrible but I signed up to complete it with my niece and one of my best friends, so that's what I'm going to do. This is my best friend's first mini and she's scared to death. So I'm going to go and complete this with her.

Hope everyone is enjoying this amazing weather!

1 comment: