Saturday, March 6, 2010

100 miles

I finally hit the 100 mile marker for 2010. I know I'm about 77 miles off pace to reach my goal of 1000 miles in 2010 but I'm excited to meet this first mile stone. I'm cutting myself a break for being so far behind because my grandma died in January, my husband was home for just a little over two weeks, and then my granddad died in February. So considering everything that has happened in the first two months I'm going to pat myself on the back for reaching 100 miles. I'm hoping to make up the gap a lot this month.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have had a lot of stuff going on! Way to stay positive! You deserve that pat on the back, not just for the 100 miles but for hanging in there in general. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! I'm off for my mileage as well. It will happen!

    ReplyDelete