Thursday, March 4, 2010

Computer Problems

More computer problems...I'm going to blame the viruses I've been getting on facebook. The only websites I really go to at home our this one and facebook. I think I just might give up facebook for a while. I don't really use it so there's really no point on going to the webpage. So goodbye facebook, well at least until I can't live without you any more. It's probably a good thing I haven't had access to my blog because there would have been a lot of venting and I know everyone has problems in their lives and don't want to hear all about mine, but I'm sure it'll come up again. So you're not missing out on anything.

Looks like I won't be hearing from my hubby for a while. Their satellite phone is broke once again and they are only allowed to use the internet twice a month. Really? Who makes up these rules??? We hit our 200 day mark yesterday! I cannot believe it's already been that long. We also found out we will actually be living together in November. I can't wait to say goodbye to Fort Bragg for good and hello Fort Campbell! I'm hoping to talk him into shipping overseas the next reenlistment but he's not in agreement. I've got 5 years to change his mind!

5 weeks left of training for my mini...it's time to buckle down and get serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment