Sunday, December 6, 2009

In a Funk

Do you ever have those days where nothing seems to go your way? Everything seems wrong and nothing seems right. I know I should be elated that I heard from my husband yesterday and today (and don't get me wrong I was happy to hear his voice) it just seemed everything we talked about turned into little disagreements. I don't know what it was. I guess it's the time we've been away from one another, almost 4 months now. He doesn't have much to say and doesn't want to talk a lot about things which is fine. It's just sometimes it feels he's keeping things from me...maybe it's me being paranoid. I've been in some really bad relationships and we didn't get off to a great start. I really can't wait until February, it'll put my mind at ease.

2 comments:

  1. That will happen. My husband was deployed for 15 months and we had little disagreements. The only thing is to remember when you hang up you aren't mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is completely normal. When my husband was deployed we had times like that. But I always tried to talk about me because I knew he wasn't comfortable telling me everything that he had to go through. Even if I just told him what I cooked or ate, at least it was something and it made him happy. :)

    ReplyDelete