Sunday, December 20, 2009

That time of year

It's almost Christmas time, but this one won't be a happy one. I'm celebrating alone this year as my husband doesn't get to come home. It's probably for the best because it's only a matter of days before my grandmother will no longer be with us. The Hospice nurse told us several days ago she only had 4 days or so left but that she's a fighter and she's trying to hold on for Christmas. I hope she makes it that long.

I finally finished my Christmas shopping today!!! Thank goodness...I'm such a scrooge I know but I really can't wait for the holidays to be over. However, I did buy my dad a kettlebell so I can't wait to try it out! I'm starting to feel unmotivated in my runs because I loathe the treadmill...and the weather was terrible here this weekend...I look forward to my weekends because that's when I get to run outside in the daylight but I was forced to run on the treadmill...I'm hoping the weather turns better for the four days I'm off this week so I can get the opportunity to run outside.

Hope you had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment