Monday, December 7, 2009

Much Better Day

Ok, so today was a much better day. My boss was still gone on business so work wasn't too bad. Unfortunately she'll be back tomorrow but I'll have a pretty busy day so hopefully she'll stay out of my hair. My girls are working really hard at conditioning...I know it's only the 2nd week but I hope they keep up the effort. I can't wait to see what some of these girls can do on the softball field.

My workout was good tonight...25 minute interval training. I wish I had more time to dedicate to training. I'll have to wait until June gets here to really push myself. From the middle of February until the beginning of June softball will be 5-6 days a week, 2-3 hours a day. I'm still going to try to get a mini accomplished in April...we'll see how that goes.

The waiting game begins again...

No comments:

Post a Comment