Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What a day...

I knew my day was off to a great start when I stopped for gas on my way to work this morning. As I was standing trying to hurry the process along because it was 20 degrees outside, I glanced down to notice I'm standing in dip spit, there were 10 different "piles" really close together. I was absolutely furious! On a positive note it was mostly frozen and only very little got on my shoes but that's not the point here! Can you believe how inconsiderate some people are to spit their nasty tobacco juice where people must stand to pump their gas? My dear husband has this nasty habit too...not the spitting in inappropriate places but the nasty tobacco habit. He tried quitting for me before being deployed but he's had a fat lip in every picture I've seen of him from Afghanistan. I understand him needing some way to relax/de-stress over there, but let's hope that the 15 days we get to spend together in January he won't feel the need to have that in his mouth!

Now with an hour left of work things have finally slowed down! And no softball conditioning tonight...too bad I need to get a little something to go with my secret pal gift for tomorrow and my nephew has a test I have to help him study for. I really need to get on the treadmill for about 2 hours to run off all the chocolate I ate today.

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment: