Monday, December 14, 2009

Where did the weekend go?

I'm not really sure where my weekend went...I need another couple of days. Friday night I left early from work to pick up my niece and nephew to meet my dad at the hospital. My uncle was admitted last week...he's having a triple bypass and a valve replacement this morning. So needless to say we spent most of the weekend at the hospital and at my grandparents. We're hoping my grandma can hang on a few more weeks and get through Christmas. I managed to get a little xmas shopping in too...I'm almost done with the exception of my hubby. I've gotten him a few things but I'm waiting until after xmas to do his shopping....I'm really hoping for really good deals. And since he won't be home until sometime in late January/February he won't ever know the difference. I also managed to squeeze in a few workouts too. My niece and I braved the cold on Saturday for 3.5 miles...I believe it was 38 degrees when we started so not as cold as the previous weekend! I planned on running outside Sunday too, but I wussed out and got on the treadmill instead.

Hope your weekend was better than mine...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your uncle and grandma. Glad to see that you got some workouts in to. Sometimes that makes one feel a little bit better.

    ReplyDelete