Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Long Way To Go

Just finished my workout for today...32 minutes 2.27 miles...I've got a long way to go to get back in shape...but I guess it's better than nothing. I've been reading a lot of inspirational blogs that have motivated me beyond where I've been before. I've never been so excited to train before! Can't wait to see what the next several months bring...

Conditioning with my softball team has been going very well...the girls are all working very hard, a little talkative but what can you expect with a group of 30+ teenage girls. I can't wait until our season starts in March. We finished as the Region Runner-Up last year and we should be a much better team this year!

Can't wait to hear from my hubby...gotta love the waiting game :(

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and joining my blog! It looks like you are a busy gal but it's great you're getting into shape and staying healthy! Keep it up and make it a priority!!
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Blogs can be so inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete